Sites NOT Using the Twelve Steps
- Christian Counselors Directory at Fisherman's Net - a listing of 926
Christian counselors and mental health clinics in636 local communities.
- Christianity & Homosexuality Page
- Help for homosexuals and people
- Hannah's Prayer -
Christian support for fertility challenges, including infertility and the death of an
infant from conception through early infancy.
- Heart to Heart
- Christian counseling, information, and resources on sexual
addiction. A free e-mail newsletter is also available for those seeking help and
- His Mansion Ministries
- a community of Christians using Biblical counsel to help dysfunctional young adults.
Their counseling course and missions training make our program a fine choice for service.
- Hopeful Hands - dedicated to sharing hope in healing from child abuse
(sexual abuse/ritualistic abuse). The goal of this page is to share the experience of a
new way of living, to share the freedom and joy of life.
Free Ministry - a ministry of Recovery and Reconciliation, dedicated to bringing
healing, deliverance, and freedom from life-controlling problems.
- Their primary focus is sexual sin and brokenness, and related issues
such as intimacy with the Father, performance orientation, anger management, etc.
- Overcomers in Christ is a nondenominational, faith ministry that equips
individuals, families, and groups to overcome life controlling problems.
They publish Bible-based recovery materials that offer practical help to improve relationships with the Lord Jesus Christ and one
another and provide a helpline and network with other ministries to help them
establish Christ-centered support groups.
Recovery Ministries -
Provide a stepped program - Mountain Movers, support group, assessment, spiritual
insights and Biblical principles, study materials, counseling used by
churches and rescue missions.
- Persevering - An excellent www site for Christian survivors of sexual
- Rest Ministries
- a non-profit Christian organization for people who live with chronic illness or pain.
- Teen Challenge
- community-based drug education, prevention and restoration programs. Includes a complete
listing of both North American and overseas centers.
Rescue - a national Christian referral service offering help to troubled teens and
- Victim to Victor Ministries
- a Christian organization providing resources and reconciliation for all types of victims
and families using biblical principles, support, and prayer.
- Woman's Christian
- the oldest continuing non-sectarian woman's organization in the
world, the WCTU maintains a membership of children, teens, and adults who take a pledge of
abstinence from alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs.
[Add a Link to This Page]