Nutrition and Addiction Recovery
- How Diet and Nutrition Impact Recovery
- A look at how proper diet can contribute to a state of well-being and reduce the
cravings for drugs and alcohol in the early stages of recovery.
- The "Recovery Diet" -
Some practical suggestions, based on nutritional studies, to help people to make
good food choiceS.
- How Drugs & Alcohol Damage the Body
- Very brief descriptions of the major areas of the body impacted by alcohol and drug use,
along with some nutritional recommendations that can bring healing and promote recovery.
- Smart Snacking for People in
Recovery - Experts recommend light meals with snacking in between as an aide to proper
nutrition and control mood swings. Just as important is snacking on the right
things. Here's some suggestions.
- Benefits of Exercise in Recovery
- Eating right is important, so is exercise. The proper amount of exercise helps the
body to more effectively process the nutrients we eat, along with contributing to our
general state of well-being and helps with sleep. Here's some suggestions for
- If you know of other web sites that offer more information
on this topic, or if you have some thoughts on these pages, please give us your feedback.